Content Strategist & SEO Specialist
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
Our agency produces quality work for companies across multiple continents. We are seeking an experienced CONTENT STRATEGIST & SEO STRATEGIST who can help raise the quality of our work to the next level and continue to push us forward.
Content Strategy is the engine behind all of our content marketing campaigns, but content isn't the only aspect, the ability to translate to clients and be able to think quick on the fly when it comes to answers clients questions about campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
The candidate must be highly organized, very proficient in managing a large volume of projects, and able to balance multiple things at one time.
Our Content Strategist and SEO Specialist will work with agency and client’s projects on a day to day basis, helping to build content strategy based on common goals and objectives, perform the necessary research to build their strategies, and ensure that all strategies are implemented to the best of their abilities.
NOTE: this IS a remote position.
- High-level thinker and be a standout idea generator and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills for both our internal team and gathering insights from clients
- Highly organized! Detail oriented and is bothered when things fall through the cracks - your agenda/timeline skills are organized to a "T"
- Our content strategy experts must have the analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated.
- An ability to turn the client's goals and our own user research into content marketing campaigns with the help of others on the team
- The ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics and other inline visuals.
- A firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) skills
- Conduct keyword and topic research to understand consumer intent among relevant target audiences.
- Develop and implement data-driven SEO content outlines and content plans.
- Integrate SEO best practices with content, social and search advertising.
- An excellent writer and the ability to develop and manage content
- Analyze competitor websites and pages to assess competitive gaps and recommend actions to help our agency and clients be more successful in search.
- Partner with other team members to ensure search best practices are top of mind in content creation.
- Proven ability to tell stories with data and visuals, tailoring communications to fit various audiences and levels.
- Fully participate in our project management system
- Constantly recommend adjustments to our process to improve flow, production, client results, and client satisfaction.
- A leader, through and through. You are very comfortable pitching and defending your work to strangers and longtime acquaintances.
- Great vibe and culture fit. It's important for you to fit in with our company and what we're aiming to achieve together
- Exudes our core values (Hungry but Humble, go after Excellence, create Value for the customers we Serve, Own life when possible, and Never Stop Learning)
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with the StoryBrand framework
- Experience with Google Analytics, and standard SEO tool sets
- Comfort and familiarity in Asana, Slack, and Google Apps
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER
- Remotely flexible and hours
- All the right tools for the job
- Opportunity to grow fast and be part of something from the ground up
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Vacation
WHO WE ARE
Lone Fir Creative works with marketing leaders, who are overwhelmed and struggle to convert qualified leads for their sales teams in order to grow their business. We help them clarify their story, build their strategy, and hit their goals through ongoing marketing and website design & development services.
Specifically, we help companies generate leads through their online presence, nurture them into opportunities, and close them into customers. We create websites and marketing plans for our clients, and we help them implement their lead generation strategies ongoing over time.